MEET DR. FISCHER
Dr. Fischer is a Monmouth county native, raised in Middletown. He graduated from Washington and Lee University Magna Cum Laude with both a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Bachelor of Art in Biology. Dr. Fischer attended Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, graduated at the top of his class, and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon (The National Dental Honor Society). He was accepted into an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago. After Six months at the program, Dr. Fischer was recruited to be senior resident at New York Hospital Queens General Practice Residency program. This opportunity allowed Dr. Fischer to return to his two loves, General Dentistry and the East Coast. Following his residency, Dr. Fischer worked for a multi-specialty dental group. Then Dr. Fischer devoted his efforts to opening his own Private office in Colts Neck, NJ.
When not practicing Dentistry, Dr. Fischer enjoys spending time with his family, spending time outdoors and sailing. Dr. Fischer is a Member of the United Methodist Church and an active member of the community.
Memberships, Accolades, and Lectures:
- The American Dental Association
- The New Jersey Dental Association
- The Monmouth and Ocean County Dental Association
- Dr. Fischer is rated as one of America’s Top Dentists in the Guide to America’s Top Dentists
- Management and Care of the Gravid Patient, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine 2010
- Pre-prosthetic Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago Oral and Maxillofacial Residency Program 2011
About the Staff
Behind every great doctor is a wonderful staff.
Jasmine has been with us since the beginning. Her dedication to dentistry and excellence is unmatched. Jasmine always goes above and beyond to answer patient’s questions, explain dental treatment, and make patients feel comfortable.